The move came after he was urged by Donald Trump in recent weeks to shrink the agency’s ranks. Read more at straitstimes.com. Read more at straitstimes.com.
Bill Pulte, the acting director of National Intelligence, announced on social media last week that the agency began a new wave of job cuts, but he declined to provide specific figures on how many ...
Add Yahoo as a preferred source to see more of our stories on Google. WASHINGTON, July 10 (Reuters) - Acting U.S. Director of National Intelligence Bill Pulte announced a third round of staff ...
Bill Pulte, the acting director of national intelligence, said he has terminated nearly a third of the officials in his ...
The acting intelligence chief said a fifth and “near final” round of terminations was underway Tuesday but did not disclose ...
Acting DNI Pulte said that intelligence agencies should focus on national security rather than what he called the interests ...
Acting Director of National Intelligence Bill Pulte posted on his official X account on July 10 that the agency started another round of job cuts. In June, Pulte was tapped by President Donald Trump ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results